(with food and natural remedies) Tatiana ZaninNutricionistaMaio 2020Para strengthen the immune system, preventing the development of some diseases and help the body to react to those who have spoken, is It is important to eat more foods rich in vitamins and minerals, decrease the consumption of fat, sugar and industrialized sources,
with dyes and preservatives, and it may be indicated to take medications or supplements that increase immunity. Also, maintain a healthy lifestyle too it is one of the best strategies to keep the body’s natural defense system always strong and efficient and that is why it is recommended not to smoke, eat healthy food, practice light or moderate exercise on a regular basis, have the appropriate weight, sleep from
7 to 8 hours a night sleep
avoid stressand consume b alcoholic drinks in moderation. These habits must be followed by everyone throughout life, not only at times when the person is ill or easily ill. How to boost immunity (with natural foods and remedies) Foods that boost immunityFood is important for the proper functioning of the immune system and foods rich in omega-3, selenium,
zinc, probiotics, vitamins A, C and E are the most indicated to increase the immune system, since they favor the production of the body’s defense cells more efficiently. Some examples are: Omega-3: sardines, salmon, herring, tuna, chia seeds, walnuts and flaxseed; Selenium: Brazil nuts, wheat, rice, egg yolk, sunflower seeds, chicken, bun, cheese, cabbage and wheat flour; Zinc: oysters, shrimp, beef, chicken, turkey and fish, liver, wheat germ, whole grains and nuts (Brazil nuts, peanuts and Brazil nuts); Vitamin C:
orange, tangerine, pineapple, lemon, strawberry, melon, papaya, mango, kiwi, broccoli, tomato, watermelon and unpeeled potato; Vitamin E: sunflower seeds, hazelnut, peanuts, almonds, pistachios, mango, olive oil, tomato sauce, olive oil sunflower, nuts and papaya; Vitamin a: carrots, sweet Babata, mango, spinach, melon, chard, red peppers, broccoli, lettuce and egg;
A person who needs to strengthen their immune system
Probiotics: plain yogurt, kefir or fermented milk type Yakult to maintain health intestinal. should consume a greater amount of these foods, on a daily and regular basis, not only when you are already sick, but to prevent you from getting sick again. Check out more foods that boost immunity in this video: Natural remedies to boost immunity A good way to improve your body’s immunity naturally is to take a food supplement in the form of capsules, which can be purchased at pharmacies, drug stores or health food stores. Some examples are:
- 1. Bovine Colostrum Bovine colostrum is a nutritional supplement rich in enzymes, antibodies and growth factors that could help increase the body’s defenses. The
- recommended dose varies between 20 and 60 grams per day.2. Astragalus seedsThe Astragalus membranaceus seed supplement is rich in flavonoids that can
- have cardioprotective effects, in addition to activating the body’s defense cells. The recommended dose of the supplement ranges from 5 to 10 mg per day.
3. EchinaceaEchinacea is apparently more effective in combating disease and accelerating recovery, especially in people who become ill more often. The recommended dose and capsules can vary between 900 to 1500 mg per day. In the case of being liquid, it is recommended that 2.5 ml of echinacea be used three times a day or up to 10 ml per day.4.
Propolis extractThe propolis extract has immunomodulatory effects, since it stimulates the cells of the immune system and, therefore, it can be used in the treatment of acute and chronic inflammation and in diseases of the respiratory tract, skin ulcers, periodontitis and sinusitis. can be purchased without a prescription, it is best to consult a nutritionist before they are ingested. How to increase immunity quickly To increase immunity quickly, making your body stronger in the fight against aggressive agents, you must:
Adopt good health habits
carrying out physical activity, sleeping properly and avoiding stressful situations; Avoid smoking or being exposed to cigarettes; Expose yourself to the sun daily, preferably until 10 am and after 4 pm, without sunscreen, to increase the production of vitamin D in the body; consume healthy foods and maintain a balanced diet, which includes the consumption of fruits and vegetables, preferably organic or produced at home without pesticides;
- Avoid as much fast food and industrialized foods and frozen foods as pizzas and lasagna, for example, as it contains substances that promote inflammation of the body; Avoid taking
- medicines without medical advice; Drink about 2 liters of mineral or filtered water every day. In addition, if you have a disease caused by
- viruses, such as the flu, for example,
it is important to avoid frequent public places, such as shopping malls, theaters and cinemas, in addition to washing your hands frequently with soap and water, as well as avoid touching your hands. eyes, nose and mouth with dirty hands. Thus, it is possible to reduce the risk of acquiring the disease and develop complications, especially if the person has a weaker immune system.
Watch the following video and see how to prepare delicious juices to increase immunity: immunity of infants and childrenThe best way to strengthen the baby’s immune system is to invest in breastfeeding on demand, as breast milk contains all the nutrients that allow the immune system to develop properly.BLOG