In the case of the baby taking milk formulas, supplementation with vitamins and minerals necessary for the proper development of the immune system can be made, so the baby’s body can produce more defense cells that are capable of combating infectious agents such as viruses and bacteria In the case of babies from 6 months onwards it is recommended to continue breastfeeding and ensure a healthy and diversified diet that includes the foods mentioned above,
so that the body’s defenses are stimulated. In addition, it is important that vaccines are up to date and , such as not smoking near the baby and avoid giving medications without the guidance of the pediatrician.Check out some more tips from our pediatrician to increase immunity in the baby.Recipes that strengthen the immunesystem
Consume natural fruit juices
Astragalus membranaceus, is a very popular plant in Chinese medicine which, according to some investigations, appears to be able to increase the production of white blood cells, especially T lymphocytes and macrophages, which are important for the immune response. When used in studies with laboratory rats, astragalus extract was also capable of decreasing the duration of infections by viruses and bacteria, and can therefore be a good ally to fight various types of infections.
teas and vitamins prepared with fruits and vegetables is also a good way to boost immunity. Some good recipes are: 1. Beetroot juice with carrotsHow to boost immunity (with natural foods and remedies) Ingredients2 slices of raw beets 1/2 raw carrots 1 orange with pomace 1 coffee spoon of powdered ginger 1/2 glass of water Beat all ingredients in the blender or mixer and take next, preferably without adding sugar or strain.
2. Banana smoothie with nutsHow to boost immunity (with natural foods and remedies) Ingredients 1 frozen banana1 slice of papaya1 spoon of powdered cocoa1 packet of unsweetened natural yogurt1 handful of nuts 1 Brazil nut1 / 2 spoon of honey ingredients in a blender or mixer and take next. 3. Echinacea teaHow to boost immunity (with natural foods and remedies)
- Ingredients1 teaspoon of echinacea root or leaves1 cup boiling water Preparation method Place 1 teaspoon of Echinacea root or leaves in a cup of boiling water. Leave to stand for 15 minutes, strain and drink 2 times a day.
- Check out more examples of home remedies to increase immunity naturally. Causes of low immunity Some situations that can cause the
- weakening of the immune system are poor diet, poor hygiene habits
not being vaccinated when necessary, and smoking. In addition, during pregnancy it is normal for the immune system to fall, which occurs naturally in all women, as a way to prevent the mother’s body from rejecting the baby, and during treatment against cancer or the HIV virus. who have a syndrome or other illnesses like lupus or malnutrition also naturally have a less efficient defense system and get sick frequently. The use of certain medications, such as corticosteroids,
Immunosuppressants used in the case of organ transplants,
During cancer treatment or with the prolonged use of some anti-inflammatory drugs, such as Dipyrone, also decrease the body’s immunity. How to know if the system The immune system is made up of the white portion of the blood, responsible for the production of antibodies whenever the organism is exposed to any foreign body, such as viruses or bacteria.
- But, it can be considered that the defense mechanism is composed of the own skin and the stomach acid secretion, often neutralizing the
- microorganisms present in food, preventing humano.O develop within the body featuring an immune system
- weakened is the increase in the number of times that the person becomes ill, presenting flu, colds and other viral infections such as herpes, very often.
In this case, it is likely that your body is not able to produce defense cells efficiently, which facilitates the onset of diseases. In this case, in addition to being routinely ill, the person may have symptoms such as tiredness, fever, and simple diseases that worsen easily, such as a cold that turns into a respiratory infection, for example. See more symptoms that indicate low immunity.
4 home remedies to boost immunityBased on scientific evidenceManuel ReisNurseMay 2020Having a well-strengthened and functioning immune system is very important to avoid catching infections that can be caused by viruses, fungi or bacteria.Although the most effective way to maintain immunity is by adopting habits healthy lifestyle such as having a balanced diet and regular physical exercise, there are also some medicinal plants that can be used to improve the functioning of the immune system.
Ideally, medicinal plants should be used in supplement
or extract form, as it is easier to know exactly what is the concentration of the active substances in these formulas, but they can also be prepared in the form of tea, provided they are ingested in a moderate way and, preferably, under the guidance of a herbalist or other health professional used to the use of plants.
- 1. Echinacea tea4 home remedies to boost immunityEchinacea is one of the best known plants to strengthen the immune system and, especially, to prevent the
- appearance of flu or to relieve its symptoms. This is because, according to some studies, echinacea appears to have
- substances that are immunomodulatory,
that is, that regulate the immune system, making it function properly.However, there are also some other studies that indicate that the plant does not have such an effect strong in immunity, helping only to relieve symptoms caused by viral infections, such as the flu. Either way, echinacea tea is very safe even in pregnant women and children over 2 years old and can be used by those who wish to regulate immunity.Ingredients1 teaspoon of echinacea
root or leaves; 1 cup of boiling water Add the ingredients to the cup and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Then strain, allow to warm and drink up to 2 times a day. If you choose to use the echinacea supplement, you must follow the manufacturer’s guidelines, but without exceeding the daily dose of 1500 mg.2. Astragalus tea4 home remedies to boost immunityThe astragalus, also known by the scientific name